GPU «NP Belovezhskaya Pushcha» informs!
SNPI NP "Belovezhskaya Pushcha" prepares an entry permit for foreign nationals, under condition of visiting tourist facilities of the park. If a visit to the National Park is not planned, foreign nationals may contact the tour operators of Brest for the purpose of visa-free entry to the tourist and recreation zone “Brest”.
Crossing the State Border of the Republic of Belarus with the Republic of Poland can be at the following checkpoints (independently: private car, tourist bus):
- at Brest railway checkpoints (Terespol is the checkpoint of the Brest-Tsentralny railway station);
- at road checkpoints Brest (Terespol), Domachevo (Slovatichi), Peschatka (Polovtsy);
- at the checkpoint Brest airport.
The frontier checkpoint "Belovezha-Pererov" (located on the territory of the National Park "Belovezhskaya Pushcha") is a bicycle and pedestrian. Foreign tourists can cross the border using a personal bike or use the transport provided by the National Park along the following route: from the Pererov point to the Kamenyuki checkpoint and back.
Transport is provided to each visitor according to the schedule of buses:
- Tourist Information Center “Pererov” - Kamenyuki checkpoint: 11:00 - 18:30 (Belarusian time)
- Checkpoint "Kamenyuki" - Tourist Information Center "Pererov": 10:30 - 18:00 (Belarusian time)
For legal entities that organize an excursion tour in the Belovezhskaya Pushcha in Belarus, it is necessary to submit an application to the post office of the tourist department of the National Park (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss organizational issues with a specialist.
BELARUSBANK in Kamenyuki village, Pushchanskaya street, 12
Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00
Lunch time from 13:00 to 14:00
Closed: Wednesday, Sunday.
BELAGROPROMBANK in Kamenyuki village, near the building of the restaurant "Belovezhskaya Pushcha"
Opening hours from 10:00 to 17:00
12:00 to 14:20, 15:00 to 15:20
Closed on Monday, Tuesday.